The Microfog range is designed for the application of insecticides to control flies and mosquitoes, fumigants to control stored product pests, disinfectants and other products applied as a finely atomised fog solution typically around 4-8um in particle size.
All models are certified as compliant to the latest World Health Organisation specifications for portable thermal foggers for vector control.
- Fully compliant with international standards for vector control equipment
- Easy start ignition system
- New intake design and spark ignition system eliminates petrol overflow Accurate droplet size control
- Unique injection system minimises exposure to hot gasses
- Reversible fog tube for oil or water-based formulations
- Automatic emergency solution cut off valve
Versatile and efficient foggers
Produced from high quality materials, the Microfog range of durable thermal fogging machines are used to disperse liquids as fine, accurately sized particles in the range of 5 – 10 μm (oil) and 10 – 30 μm (water). Suitable for operating in indoor and outdoor environments. Foggers are used for:
- Routine mosquito control in urban environments
- Control of important human and animal disease vectors
- Insect and disease control in warehouses and agricultural stored products
- Routine fogging in food premises
- Disinfection and fogging in poultry, pig and dairy houses
- Fogging in plantation crops
The unit can be used with most water and oil based formulations including fungicides, insecticides, miticides, odour neutralisers, biocides and disinfectants.
Durable and reliable construction
The Microfog range is fully compliant with international standards for vector control equipment. Certificates are available.
All the component parts are manufactured from high grade materials resistant to UV and chemical degradation. The resonator tube is also made from high grade steel which is resistant to heat. The fogger has a large diaphragm carburettor with a cast aluminium body for reliable performance and durability, as well as a brass precision engineered fuel injector and air/fuel mixer.
The Microfog foggers are equipped with an electronic ignition system which enables immediate start up. The unit is also equipped with an automatic emergency solution cut off valve for enhanced safety. Microfog’s unique injection system minimises exposure to hot gasses which means active ingredients are not exposed to excessive heat.
The machines have a reversible fog tube to enable the use of oil or water-based formulations and are supplied with a tool kit, funnel, ear defenders and a detailed instruction manual.
Dimensions (cm): 27cm W x 34cm H x 136cm L
Weight (empty): 7.8Kg
Combustion chamber output: 18.7 kW (approx)
Fuel tank: 1.2 l HDPE
Fuel consumption: 2.0 l/h (approx)
Solution tank: 6.0 l HDPE
Solution output: 8 – 42 l/h (approx)
Pressure in solution tank: 0.3 bar (approx)
Solution nozzles: 0.8 – 2.0 mm
Ignition power source: 4 x 1.5 volt batteries
1 set of solution nozzles: 0.8mm = approx.
10 l/h 1.0mm = approx.
15 l/h 1.2mm = approx 20 l/h
1 fuel funnel, 1 solution funnel: 1 set of maintenance tools
1 set of cleaning tools: 1 solution suction pipe, long
1 set of seals and diaphragms: Yes. Consult the instructions manual
A set of adjustable straps: Yes. Consult the instructions manual